Saturday 5 November 2011

Painting Sold at the Darlington Arts Festival

Last night hubby and I went to the opening night of the Darlington Arts Festival and there was good news for me - my painting had sold already!!! Such a thrill to see that little red dot against my painting's number.

Here's the painting which I had to title not long after my dog died, so I titled it 'Thinking Of You'.

Thinking of You  Acrylic on Canvas 51cm x 76cm Sold

Here's  photo of me with my new hair colour and style....


Thank you to everyone for your support, I really appreciate it.  Hope you all have a great weekend and I'll be back tomorrow with Sunday Snippets and hopefully some successful glass tile pendants.....  


15 comments:

  1. Congratulations on the sale Michelle!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations! So very impressed! You are really flying high now.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am so happy for you! That must feel great!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations on the sale, and I love your new hair do! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on selling your painting ..... whoever bought your painting has something beautiful to look at. Must be exciting to sell some of your work.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Shells, you are inspiration to me, you are a wonderful artist and a beautiful person!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations on your sale, that is awesome. Like your net hairstyle too.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you so much for your beautiful comments. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Beautiful painting Michelle - it is a great buzz to see those little red dots go up isn't it?! May your future be filled with many more ;)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Beautiful painting - and congrats on tne sale!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I love that painting AND your hair! New hairstyles are always so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congrats on the red dots, artists love red dots. Hope you keep the momentum.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Yahoo! Feeling your happiness over here! Congrats!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks everyone. {{{{hugs}}}

    ReplyDelete

All comments moderated. Please leave a comment after the beep....beeeeep...